We know that immigrating to a new country is a big deal.
For many people it is the most important and pivotal event in their lives.
Whether relocating for work, school or love, navigating the relevant immigration laws and processes can be a daunting and stressful experience.
It can be an anxiety-inducing feeling when a complex government bureaucracy is standing between you and your dreams.
We understand the importance of the immigration process to our clients’ lives so we strive to provide services that make the experience as straight-forward and stress-free as possible.
Our aim is to develop a relationship of trust with our clients through a personalized and service-oriented approach to immigration services.
What you can expect from our services
- We outline the application process clearly so you know exactly what to expect.
- We answer all your questions.
- We give you the time you need in the manner convenient to you, whether via telephone, email, SMS, video chat, or in-person.
- We pick up the phone (or call you back quickly if we can’t).
- We reply to all emails as soon as possible.
- We are open and honest about your eligibility, prospects for success and the application process.
- We provide you with a clear flat fee structure and payments schedule at the beginning of any process.
- We operate within the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- We work to put forward the strongest application possible.
- We aim to complete your application process in a timely and effective manner.
In short, we constantly seek to build our reputation based on clarity, integrity and reliability.
We take what we do seriously, and we love doing it.
When you retain Castlewell Immigration we will:
- Request information from you to determine your circumstances and needs as a starting point for providing advice or services.
- Provide an initial consultation and preliminary strategy tailored to your circumstances and the process you are seeking.
- Provide you with a clear and detailed fee quote for our services.
- Send a Retainer Agreement setting out the services Castlewell Immigration will provide and detailing the terms of the Agreement, including fees and disbursements and payment schedule.
- Clearly outline the information and documentation required to start preparing your application.
- Review your information and documentation and speak to you regarding specific issues that are unique to your application.
- Ensure your application is prepared in accordance with the law and in a timely manner.
- Provide updates on the progress of preparing your application and milestones with respect to the processing of your application.
- Provide detailed instructions throughout your application process, and customize the advice to meet your personal or business objectives.
- Be available to speak to you to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding the status of your application.
Provide the highest quality immigration services to help clients avoid the pain of mishandled immigration processes so they can fulfill their goals of immigrating to Canada.